Monday, October 22, 2018

Fortress of Louisbourg 26













Fortress of Louisbourg 26



The upper-class dance presentation was quite enjoyable. I didn't take many stills because they were moving around in a fairly dark room and most of the images were blurry.   I decided that video would be better, so I videotaped one or two of the dances.  I have put links to these videos if you are interested.

This is the last day of my Fortress of Louisbourg series.  As I shared the photos, I added them to an album on my Travel Page (Feel free to Like my Travel Page) and they can all be viewed at:  

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...