Friday, October 12, 2018

Fortress of Louisbourg 17

















Fortress of Louisbourg 17


A small group of men herded a flock of sheep into a compound and I made photos of the process.  I also made sure I photographed most of the characters dressed in period costumes.

This village was probably similar to most communities in the 18th century -   residents had to raise gardens and domesticated animals for food.  It must have been a very hard life for most people.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...