Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fortress of Louisbourg 18

















Fortress of Louisbourg 18


Next to the stables was the Engineer's House, the photos of which I am sharing today.  As usual, there were characters inside telling of life in the fortress.  They all speak in the present and stay in character.  Of course, I photographed the rooms and furniture as well.

There were several people inside, so I decided to come back later to make photos without people.  I'll share those later in this series

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...