Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sherbrooke Village 9































Sherbrooke Village 9


Like un many communities, the church was located on a hill overlooking the town. It was a fairly large church and looked nice but you couldn't walk around inside so my pictures were limited to a few I could take from the entrance.  The inside of the schoolhouse was also out of bounds, so my photos are limited.

Temperance Hall, which later became a Royal Canadian Legion, was located near the church and school.  This was a place for people who did not agree with drinking alcohol, had meetings and hung out.

I've included photos of the three buildings in today's post.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...