Thursday, June 07, 2018

Tomatoes 2












Tomatoes 2

I decided to share more tomato photos this morning as well as create Facebook and Google+ Albums which I can add to later.  If you enjoy seeing photos of tomatoes, you might want to check the albums from time to time.

As you can see, they grow different varieties of tomatoes at Mike's Farm in Bonita Springs, Florida.  This is a U-Pick farm and I go there every couple of days during the winter for fresh tomatoes.  To be honest, most of the tomatoes we buy here in Newfoundland and Labrador have no taste compared to those picked daily in mid-winter in southwest Florida.

As usual, you need to have a Facebook Account to view the Facebook Album, but anyone should be able to view the Google+ Album.



No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...