Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dead Trees








Dead Trees

This may seem like an odd subject for my Photos of the Day, however, I often photograph dead trees and branches.  They have interesting shapes and textures, themes I shoot a lot.


Feel free to check my Blog today to view other images taken the same day.  As well, if you like abstract photos, you may like to explore my Abstracts Galleries online - http://www.lanephotography.com/abstracts/shapes_and_textures_01.htm

 Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...