Friday, June 08, 2018

Tomatoes 3
















Tomatoes 3

I thought I was done with the tomato series, but last night I came across a few photos of tomatoes that I grew a few years ago.  That year, I grew the tomatoes in large buckets and kept them in my sunroom, where the temperatures get quite high, especially in the afternoon when the sun shines directly through the windows.  On warm days, I moved them outside on really nice days and brought them inside in the evening. I did get a few small tomatoes before the plants died back.  Actually, it looks like I have a great crop, but I only got a few very small tomatoes that year.

I am sharing links to my Tomato Albums again today.  You need to have a Facebook Account to view the Facebook Album, but anyone should be able to view the Google+ Album.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...