Monday, June 25, 2018

Little Harbour East 5












Little Harbour East 5

I visited Little Harbour East several times over the years.  Today's photos were taken on a dull day in late-July, 2009. 


As you can see from the 50+ photos I have shared in this series, some of the fishing stages in this community are well-maintained, whereas, others are falling down.  Hopefully, I'll get to photograph the community again soon.

 Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

                                                             

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...