Friday, August 25, 2017

Salmon Cove Beach












Salmon Cove Beach

I have been to Salmon Cove Beach many times since moving to the East Coast in 1981 and will share photos of this scenic area over the next few days. I have been there when there are large crowds of people enjoying a day at the beach and I have been there on cool winter days when I was the only one anywhere near the beach. 


Today's photos were taken on July 22, 2003 and everyone in the photos are 14 years older than when the photos were taken.  Please feel free to share the photos and, if you know anyone in the images, please let me know.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...