Thursday, August 31, 2017

Salmon Cove Beach 7


















Salmon Cove Beach 7

Today I am sharing the last of the People at Salmon Cove Beach series.  These are the ones I missed as I chose images each day over the past week and they date back to 2001.

Interestingly, there are only a few people I know in any of the photos I shared over the past seven days.  I enjoyed making photos of the various activities in which people participate when they spend some time at the beach on beautiful summer days.


Please feel free to share the photos and, if you know anyone in the images, please let me know.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...