Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Salmon Cove Beach 5






















Salmon Cove Beach 5

Today's photos were taken on August 11, 2004.  As I walked along the beach looking for photos, I saw two young people climbing the steep face of a small island just off shore.  My first thought was that the couple was crazy.  When they attempted to do acrobatic tricks, I was convinced they were going too far.  One slip and one, or both, of them, could be hurt. 

I continued taking pictures until I was approached by another couple who asked if I could send them the pictures I had just taken.  They informed me that the couple were acrobats from a circus and thought photos of them performing on the island would be great. Since I had a long lens, they figured my photos would be better.


Please feel free to share the photos and, if you know anyone in the images, please let me know.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...