Monday, May 22, 2017

Rocks








Rocks

Last year my Grandaughter Anna wanted to plant a flower garden so I purchased 3 types and built her a small garden around 5'x5' in which she planted the marigolds, impatience and pansies.  This spring, her pansies were the first flowers to produce blooms in my yard so we transplanted 5 plants to a new area and put some mulch around them.  She then spotted some "shiny" rocks in my collection and wanted to put some in her garden.  She chose the shiny and sparkly ones and I made a few photos of her work.  She was very meticulous about where she placed each individual rock.


Note the blue rock in several of the images.  It is Labradorite which is iridescent and looks blue from some angles.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...