Monday, May 08, 2017

Canada Jay







Canada Jay

It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday and while I was relaxing on my deck, I decided to put out a bowl with small pieces of meat that were left over from lunch.  Within minutes, a Canada Jay came over and took a few pieces.  I grabbed my camera and waited for it to return.  When it did, I made several photos of it.  It was no more than 3 feet away and was curious about the "clicking" noise from the camera.


I tried an experiment and shot photos using two different settings - P and AI Servo - just to see which did a better job of keeping the moving bird in focus.  This is the 3rd time I have done this experiment (twice while in Florida) and I have to admit that when shooting fast, the AI Servo setting had the best results in each case

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...