Thursday, May 18, 2017

Helicopters











Helicopters

In the summer of 1996, I was the official photographer for George Bush's fishing trip to Labrador.  I had the opportunity to photograph the former President of the USA for the second time (I was also the photographer for his trip to Central Newfoundland in 1995) as well as Paula Zahn, who worked for CBS in the mid-90s.  A crew from CBS travelled to Labrador to interview the President for their Sunday Morning show.

    Today I am sharing photos of helicopters.  As you can see, they had to land on the banks of rivers in order to find the best salmon fishing spots.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...