Friday, May 12, 2017

Forest 2












Forest 2

Today's photos were taken during a hike through the trails behind my house in Holyrood in June, 2006.

As I walk in the woods, I look closely at things that catch my attention.  Sometimes I have to lie on the ground and make close views of plants and flowers. 


Thanks for the positive comments on the photos in this series.  I wasn't sure how you would react to the images.  I have been sharing daily photos with you since January 1, 2003, and after 14 years, those of you who have been on my list from the beginning have seen just about every subject I photograph.  However, no two images are identical and I hope you still enjoy viewing them.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...