Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Spider Webs










 Spider Webs

The best time to photograph spider webs is in the early morning before the dew dries up.  You have to shoot with the sun behind the webs in order to really see them.  Move a one way or the other and they almost disappear.  Look closely at the photos today and you will notice that there are different types of webs, probably built by different types of spiders.  One type is similar to a 2-D net constructed between two or more objects such as the wires on a fence or two different plants.  The other is much more complex and is more like a 3-D trap constructed between several objects.  Either way, I am glad I am a human and not an unsuspecting insect.

For EMAIL VIEWERS of Photo of the Day

Gmail has blocked my Photo of the Day.  I believe it is because I am sending a large number of email with images and links. And other than sending 350 individual emails, there is no way to let you know.  I AM UPLOADING TO MY BLOG EACH DAY, SO IF YOU DON'T GET THE PHOTOS CHECK THE BLOG.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...