Saturday, February 11, 2017

Abstracts 3

Lobster Pots




 Broad Cove, Conception Bay


 Dildo


 Brigus

Abstracts 3

For the past 5 of 6 days, Gmail has blocked my Photo of the Day.  I believe it is because I am sending a large number of emails with images and links.  So, I am not sure if you are even going to receive this until I send it.  And other than sending 350 individual emails, there is no way to let you know. 

I often photograph lobster pots as I travel across the province.  Today's photos show a couple on Bellvue Beach in 1997.  The old winch and boat were in Broad Cove.  A window and sculpture were in the Dildo, Trinity Bay area.  The whale sculpture is gone now.  In Brigus, I photographed the door to the museum and a few lawn ornaments in a yard close by.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...