Thursday, February 02, 2017








Ridley Office

In January 2015, I shared photos of the Ridley Office in Harbour Grace that were taken in 1987.  Ten years later, I was saddened to see that it has fallen into a state of disrepair.  The fences were falling down, there were cracks in the stone walls I think it had been taken over by a heritage group by then, but the building and property certainly weren't being maintained well.  It was very sad. 

This summer will be 30 years since I first photographed the property so I plan to go back and shoot it again.

You can view the photos taken in 1987 as well as comments including one from the new owners by clicking this link - http://kbrucelane.blogspot.com/search?q=ridley 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...