Opening Photos 6
- Cape Pine Lighthouse is located near St. Shott's on the southern Avalon. This photo was originally linked to Abstracts
- I think I have made images of wild roses, one of my favourite wild flowers, every year since moving to the Avalon Peninsula 30 years ago and have images throughout the seasons, including rose hips in winter.
- An image of a foggy, but warm day on the beach in Biscay Bay, on the southern Avalon was originally used to link to Seascapes.
- The warm colours of the sky at sunset linked to my SKY Gallery
- Bright yellow birch leaves directed visitors to my first Fall Gallery
- I made a silhouette of a statue of a soldier on the War Memorial on Duckworth Street in 2003 and used it in numerous images of Remembrance Day and Veterans.