- The first photo shows an evening grosbeak eating some dogberries on a tree near my house.
- Seals are fairly easy to photograph when they rest on the ice in Holyrood during the winter.
- I liked the colours and shapes of boats in the yacht club in CBS.
- The Battery situated on the hills on the north side of St. John's harbour is beautiful in all seasons including winter.
- I stopped my car to make a few photos of a waterfall during a heavy snowfall.
- A shed in Holyrood caught my attention one winter day as I drove around looking for interesting photographic subjects.
Photos of the Day are for sale as: