Sunday, July 15, 2012

Boats and Stages 5







Boats and Stages 5

All photos today were taken in Spaniard's Bay which is located along the Baccalieu Trail in 2003. The iceberg in the background is the same one I shared photos of during the last Iceberg Series in May/June.

I have photographed the small fishing boats tied up just off shore in Spaniard's Bay several times and have noticed that there are fewer boats these days. You will see a rigging with a pulley system on most of the boats. I think these are used for lifting crab pots out of the water.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

#2 is a great catch with the iceberg prominent in the background.

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...