Thursday, November 10, 2011

Those Who Remember 1985








Those Who Remember 1985 2

Thanks for the positive comments on yesterday's photos taken at the Remembrance Day Ceremony held in Holyrood in 1985. Each year people gather at the cenotaph to remember the local veterans who served in military conflicts around the world. And most years since I moved to Holyrood in 1982, I've been there with my camera to photograph "Those Who Remember".

While teaching at Mary Queen of Peace School in St. John's, I organized and implemented a project in which students maintained a project about our veterans and asked for stories about them. Feel free to check the site at: http://www.mqp.k12.nf.ca/html/legion/

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...