Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2





Christmas Eve certainly crept up on us this year. It may have something to do with the fact we were in Florida for 10 days in early December. Today I am sharing more Christmas images which you may share with friends and relatives.

I liked the outdoor nativity scenes, especially when lit up at night. The white door with a modest decoration caught my attention and I thought it would make an interesting Christmas image. The light reflecting off a smiling snowman also caught my attention one year and I made several photos of it from different angles.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...