Saturday, December 18, 2010

Florida 6





The first photo this morning shows a great blue heron, a rather large bird that fished in the same pond I spoke of yesterday. On past visits to Florida, I wasn't able to get close enough to one of these birds to make a good image, but after 10 days, this particular bird got used to me being around and I was able to photograph it at fairly close range on a couple of occasions.

Every time I visit Citrus Park, I make photos of the oranges, grapefruit, lemons, tangerines, and other fruit trees. I usually shoot wide angle and close-up images of the fruit to add to my stock photo selection.

I thought Christmas lights hung on cactus plants made interesting images and the last photo shows a vertical view of one such "Christmas Tree". I made many photographs of Christmas decorations while visiting the park, a few of which I will share later.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...