Sunday, March 10, 2024

March Snow Storm













March Snow Storm

Our latest snowstorm started on March 7 and ended on March 9 leaving around 2 ft. (60cm) of snow on the ground. In between we had freezing rain, ice pellets, and rain which made the snow very heavy! I took a few photos before starting to scoop my deck and was surprised that my car was not really visible - just a big mound of snow. :)

There wasn't a lot of room to push the snow, so I built a couple of ramps and I have included photos of them and where I put the snow. It's a good thing it is March - the snow will melt fairly soon, I hope!

I have added these photos to my Winter 2023/2024 2 Facebook Album and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163768184320329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...