Saturday, March 16, 2024

Banff National Park









Banff National Park

I have been sharing photos of landscapes on my main page and thought about including photos of the mountains in Banff National Park in those albums. However, when I checked the albums I already have online, the photos are fairly small so I decided to edit and upload larger images to NEW albums on my Travel Page. I will share them on my main page as well. 

The first album features photos taken on May 12, 2010. As you can see from the photos, it was an absolutely beautiful and warm day. You may find that some of the photos are similar, but I couldn't stop shooting because it was so beautiful!! 

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.966921251787977&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...