Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Icebergs near St. John's










Icebergs

I have been organizing and reorganizing my iceberg photos over the past few days and decided to share photos of 2 large icebergs just outside St. John's Harbour on June 18, 2014. I walked through The Battery and followed the Signal Hill Trail taking photos of the icebergs along the way. I returned to my car and drove to the top of Signal Hill for different views of the icebergs. Finally, I drove to the other side of the Narrows and took a few photos there. 

You can follow this album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163833477335329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...