Thursday, March 14, 2024

Abstracts








Abstracts

I had been taking photos for 10 years before starting a filing system to make it easier to find my photos. In 1980 I was shooting slides and black-and-white photos, but my filing system only worked for slides. One of the categories I created was Abstracts and it included photos that weren't easy to put into one of the other categories. Photos of clouds, rocks, aircraft, old houses, windows, doors, doors and windows were all identified as Abstracts! Of course, now I have created sub-categories and I can usually find photos fairly quickly.

I have been sharing one or two photos a day in my most recent Abstract albums and, since I am enjoying sharing only a few a day, I will continue for a while.  You can view my recent Abstract albums here:

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...