Friday, September 11, 2020

Ring-necked Ducks











Ring-necked Ducks

One winter, I spotted a group of ducks in a canal in Bonita Springs, Florida.  I photographed them for several days before they moved on.  I have looked for them often and have only seen them once more.  I guess they stopped for a few days rest before moving elsewhere.  

When I am in Florida, I drive around the community of Bonita Terra (formerly known as Citrus Park) on my golf cart with camera in hand.  I stop to photograph anything that captures my attention.  So much fun and enjoyment for me.  

I plan to add a Ring-necked Ducks album soon!

Feel free to share! 


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...