Saturday, September 19, 2020

Manatees








Manatees 

In December 2010, I was in Florida for a couple of weeks and friends took us to Fort Myers to see manatees.  Apparently, they swim up the river/canals because a power plant releases warm water.  There were quite a few there and I took quite a few photos.  However, they are underwater creatures which makes it difficult to take pictures.  The deeper they go, the more brown they look.  It is difficult to focus through the water as well. 

If you would like to see the rest of the photos, feel free to check my album:

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...