Saturday, September 12, 2020

Baby Birds








Baby Birds

Friends in Florida had a bird's nest in their lemon tree and they hatched one day before I left for the season.  I found an angle where I could photograph the babies if they looked up.  An adult came by to feed them and the three birds popped their heads up with mouths open wide.  When it left, they were still waiting for food and I managed to take a few photos.

It is not a good idea to disturb nesting birds, but I wasn't very close and used my zoom lens to get closer views.  You can view all the photos of these birds here:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160367113560329&type=3

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:




No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...