Saturday, February 08, 2020

Tulips





Tulips

A little colour for you today!  I chose photos of tulips in my yard on May 29, 2013.  For years, I grew a variety of tulips, but one year a young bull moose discovered them and every year since moose have come to my yard to feast on the flowers and leaves.  Last year, I dug up most of the bulbs and replanted them in a different part of the yard.  We had several blooms, but they didn't last too long.  We have a lot of moose around my property in Holyrood.

I do have a Tulips album on Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/pg/kbrucelaneflowers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=3166422803385848

Feel free to share with family and friends.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...