Friday, February 21, 2020

Greenspond






Greenspond

I have been to Greenspond twice.  In the mid-70s I went there to photograph a fish storage facility and had to hitch a ride with a fisherman because I had missed the ferry.  I was only there long enough to take the pictures and left when the ferry arrived to go back.

In 2006, the island had been connected by road and my brother Rick and I walked around the community taking pictures.  I took several photos of this house and the owner came out for a chat.

If you would like to see more photos of this photogenic community, feel free to check my Facebook Album.


Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...