Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Petunias



Petunias

My wife plants flowers in pots on our deck.  Most years she chooses petunias and I have to admit that they are both beautiful and prolific.  They bloom from early summer until the frost gets them in the fall.  They certainly add colour around the house.

I was told recently that the only difference between wave petunias and regular ones is that the wave petunias drop the blossoms when they are done, whereas you have to pick them off regular petunias to keep them blooming.  If anyone knows that this is a fact, let me know. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.



No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...