Friday, January 25, 2019

Little Harbour East










Little Harbour East

Little Harbour East is located in Placentia Bay on the Avalon Peninsula. 

I had passed by the side road on the highway many times, but in the summer of 1999, I decided to drive down the road to photograph the town.  I was surprised by the short drive and doubly surprised by the number of fishing stages, boats, and other signs that there was an active fishery even though the cod fishery had been shut down for 7 years.

Recently, I have scanned the slides I shot that day and for the next few days, I will share those images.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...