Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Houses and Outbuildings 6










Houses and Outbuildings 6

This is the beginning on my 16th year of sharing photos with you.  I started my Photo of the Day with family and a few friends way back in 2003,  It began to grow and it wasn't too long before 750 people had joined my list. 


In the beginning, I used to share 1 photo every day, then I started my Photo of the Day Blog, where I would share more photos than I sent by email.  Usually, I shared 3 by email and 5 on my Blog.  After I retired and did a bit of travelling, I began sharing even more photos of my Travels and now I usually upload between 10 and 20 photos there a day.

In the past couple of years, I have been creating Albums of photos on Facebook and have shared many with you.  I now have 3 Facebook pages where I share photos. One for Travel Photos only and two others where I share photos of Newfoundland and Labrador.

So, what I am getting at is that I have thousands of photos online between my website, 3 Facebook Pages, Google Photos Albums and a few on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. 


Add trying to scan 50 000 slides and you can figure out what I spend most of my time these days.

I am continuing with photos of houses and outbuildings for another while.  Houses today are from Northern Bay, Low Point, Broad Cove, Ferryland and a few from Conception Bay communities.  All are from 1997.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...