Monday, January 07, 2019

Houses and Outbuildings 11

Ship Harbour






Branch


Port de Grave Peninsula

Brigus
Houses and Outbuildings 11

I've decided to continue with this theme for another few days.  

Today's photos were taken in Ship Harbour, Placentia Bay in 1998.  I have only been to this community once in the 38 years I have lived on the Avalon.  I see a trip there in my future - maybe this summer since it will be 21 years since I was there.  I bet I will see changes!


I have also uploaded photos from Branch and Port de Grave Peninsula.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...