Thursday, January 10, 2019

Houses and Outbuildings 14

Little Harbour East

New Perlican

Winterton

Harbour Grace


Port de Grave

Cupids

Bishop's Cove/Upper Island Cove

Jamestown


Houses and Outbuildings 14

This will be the last in this series for now.  I do have LOTS more photos of houses and outbuildings but I don't want to continue any further for now.  I WILL return to this theme again.  :)


Today's photos were taken all around the Avalon and include the following communities: Little Bay East, Harbour Grace, Cupids, Port de Grave, Bishop's Cove, and Jamestown in Bonavista Bay.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...