Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fisherman's Wharf 8











Fisherman's Wharf 8


Today, I am sharing the last of the photos I took at Fisherman's Wharf.  If you have looked at the photos I have shared over the past week, you will probably agree that is is a great place to make photos of windows, doors, "yard art", and houseboats.

While there, I couldn't stop thinking about the lack of privacy.  Here in Newfoundland and Labrador, I live on 12 acres and my son, my nearest neighbour, has over 50 acres.  My next-nearest neighbour is nearly 1000 feet away.  I can't imagine living in Fisherman's Wharf where they get thousands of people a day walking by.

If you are interested, I have created a Fisherman's Wharf Album on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157954308565329.1073742031.680895328&type=3

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...