Monday, July 30, 2018

Aircraft 2












Aircraft 2



I often photograph aircraft as they fly overhead.  My brother in Victoria lives in an area with a beautiful view of the ocean and, often during the day, seaplanes land and take off.  I photographed a few and will share over the next couple of days. 

If you lived in a place where you could watch seaplanes landing and taking off several times a day, you would probably take it for granted.  However, I watched every one as it landed or took off, and I photographed a few.

I have started an Aircraft album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography page.  Feel free to check it out because I plan to add to it for a while.


Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...