Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fisherman's Wharf 6













Fisherman's Wharf 6


As I walked through the docks at Fisherman's Wharf, I made photos of windows, doors, art, odds and ends, as well as entire houses when I could fit them in. Once, I was saying that this was a great place for someone who likes shooting windows and doors when I noticed a man looking out one of the windows.  I asked him if I could take his picture and he agreed.  I wonder how many photos there are of him around the world?
Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...