Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Fisherman's Wharf 5













Fisherman's Wharf 5


Today I am continuing the Fisherman's Wharf Series with photos of one little house boat and some of the art she has around her home.  There are also photos of the owner, who we talked to for a while.  She was excited to hear we were from Newfoundland and Labrador because she had gone there in her younger days and helped sail a schooner, the Anna V Fagan, from Newfoundland to BC.  
Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...