Monday, August 24, 2015

Garden 5







Garden 5
August 17, 2015

Today I am sharing the last of the photos taken in my yard last Monday. There are only 2 species this morning: the berries of chuckley pears which are abundant right now, and a purple flower that I haven't identified. There are a few of them around my property this year. At first I thought it might be purple loosestrife, but when I looked at photos on line, the individual flowers are different. I am leaning towards Purple Horsemint, but am not certain. If anyone knows for sure, let me know. Thanks in advance.


Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...