Saturday, June 27, 2015

Burin 2

















Burin 2
June 25, 2015

Today I uploaded 16 more photos of Burin. Actually, the last 6 were taken in a small community between Burin and Mortier. I checked on the map and it may be Port au Bras. If anyone is certain, feel free to let me know.

I always find it interesting to drive through the small outport commuities around our province, stop and walk around making photos of boats, houses and anything else that catches my attention.

I photographed these communities last year as well, though the weather was much better.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...