Tuesday, September 23, 2014

PEI 8
















PEI 8

While in PEI, my wife and I drove into Charlottetown, the capital city and walked around the downtown area.  There wasn't much open when we arrived so we decided to walk up Queen Street where we saw an outdoor market.  One of the first places open was an antique store who's slogan was "Not your Grandma's Attic!"  Since I enjoy making photos of antiques, I decided to try some indoor photos with my new camera.

I photographed the pink hat on a display just outside Robins and Rubys Emporium. Inside, the store was full of old items, many of them made of glass and I had to be extra careful while making photos.  I am always nervous about knocking over something valuable.


I included the Sir Walter Raleigh tobacco tin and several signs because they were taken in the darkest part of the store and I wanted to see how well they came out. I was pleased with the quality of all photos I took in that store.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...