Wednesday, September 24, 2014

PEI 9














PEI 9


As I stated yesterday, my wife and I walked along Queen Street in downtown Charlottetown viewing the local markets.  There was quite a variety pf stalls selling fresh vegetables, knitted goods, photographs, jewellery, preserves, cooked food, wooden sculptures and furniture.  I also photographed a few interesting doors as we walked along the street.

Since Charlottetown was the location of one of the first meetings of the Fathers of Confederation, there are several bronze statues in the downtown area.  The last photo shows John A. MacDonald sitting on a bench.  It was interesting to watch people being photographed with the statue 150 years after the meeting was held.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...