Monday, October 07, 2013

Fall 7














Fall 7

Today is the last of the Bowring Park photos.  I will still share Fall photos for a few more days.  Several images show wider views of the park than I've been showing over the past week. There are also a few candid shots of people as well. 


There were no crowds the day I made these photos but a few people were enjoying the peace, quiet and beauty of a fall day in late October.  I photographed several kids and a few parents who were enjoying playing in the leaves. There was a couple having wedding photos taken and I made a few candid shots before moving on.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...