Sunday, October 06, 2013

Fall 6










Fall 6

More Fall colours from Bowring Park for you again this morning!


There are several people on my list from the New England area of the United States.    Around 20 years ago I visited the Cape Anne - Boston area in November and most leaves were already gone from the trees.  I did take a few slides, but I missed the beautiful fall colours on that trip - it was too late.  Can you let me know if the leaves are changing colour now? What is the best time to photograph the Fall trees in your area?
Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...