Thursday, October 03, 2013

Fall 3










Fall 3

If you are looking for a great place to make photographs of colourful fall trees, go to Bowring Park in the west end of St. John's.  Over the next few days, I plan to share photos taken during a trip to this park on a bright sunny day with clear blue skies in late October, 2005. 


All but one of the 10 images uploaded to my Blog this morning show  bright yellow maple leaves.  Note how the leaves look different depending on the light.  I really like the ones that are backlit by the bright sunlight.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...