Thursday, September 05, 2013

St. John's 6












St. John's 6

This is the last of the photos taken during a visit to downtown St. John's on August 21.  As promised, I have started a new St. John's web site and will let you know when it is complete.  I started with photos of The Battery, a scenic area clinging to the steep cliffs near Signal Hill.


I photographed a few doors, brightly coloured tables and chairs,   as well as some of the art work along water street. When you check my Blog, you will also see photos of items on display in store windows.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...